The MuzicPunkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MuzicPunkz

This forums is for all music lovers.Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday-Berthold Auerbach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christina Aguliera!

Go down 

Your Rating
Christina Aguliera! I_vote_lcap0%Christina Aguliera! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Prince_of_hell
Admin
Prince_of_hell

Christina Aguliera! Empty
PostSubject: Christina Aguliera!   Christina Aguliera! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:13 am

Christina María Aguilera (born December 18, 1980) is an American pop/R&B singer and songwriter. Aguilera first appeared on national television in 1990 as a contestant on the Star Search program, and went on to star in Disney Channel's television series The New Mickey Mouse Club from 1993–1994. Aguilera signed to RCA Records after recording "Reflection"[4] for the film Mulan. She came to prominence following her debut album Christina Aguilera (1999), which was a commercial success spawning three number one singles on the Billboard Hot 100.[5] A Latin pop album, Mi Reflejo (2001), and several collaborations followed which garnered Aguilera worldwide success, but she was displeased with the lack of input in her music and image.

After parting from her management, Aguilera took creative control over her second studio album Stripped (2002),[6] which received mixed reviews and produced substantial sales. The second single, "Beautiful", was a commercial success and sustained the album's sales amidst controversy over Aguilera's sexual image.[7][8][9] Aguilera's third studio album Back to Basics (2006), included elements of soul, jazz, and blues music, and was released to positive critical reception. Her fourth studio album is tentatively set for release in Summer 2009.[10]

Christina Aguliera! Christina_Aguilera_6
Back to top Go down
http://muzicpunkz.techno-zone.net

Christina Aguliera!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The MuzicPunkz :: The World Of Muzic :: R&B-
Jump to: