The MuzicPunkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MuzicPunkz

This forums is for all music lovers.Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday-Berthold Auerbach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Danity Kane !!!!!

Go down 

Ratings
Danity Kane !!!!! I_vote_lcap0%Danity Kane !!!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Flame Boy

Flame Boy

Danity Kane !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Danity Kane !!!!!   Danity Kane !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:58 pm

Danity Kane is an American R&B and pop girl group signed to Bad Boy Records, first established in 2005. Formed on the third installment of MTV's Making the Band reality television series, the group comprises members Aundrea Fimbres and Dawn Richard. The original line-up also included Aubrey O'Day and Wanita "D. Woods" Woodgette. On the finale episode of the third season of Making the Band 4, O'Day and Woods were confirmed as no longer a part of the group. Shannon Bex also left for disagreements with the group.

Their self-titled debut studio album was released in 2006 and achieved success in the United States, shipping a million copies domestically,[1] while spawning two singles with top 10 hit "Show Stopper" and the ballad "Ride for You." Danity Kane's second studio album, Welcome to the Dollhouse, was released on March 18, 2008, following the release of their second top 10 hit single "Damaged".[2]

Danity Kane !!!!! Danity_Kane_1
Back to top Go down

Danity Kane !!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The MuzicPunkz :: The World Of Muzic :: R&B-
Jump to: