The MuzicPunkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MuzicPunkz

This forums is for all music lovers.Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday-Berthold Auerbach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ciara!!!!!!

Go down 

Your Rating
Ciara!!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%Ciara!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Prince_of_hell
Admin
Prince_of_hell

Ciara!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ciara!!!!!!   Ciara!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:38 am

Ciara Princess Harris (born October 25, 1985),[1] commonly known as Ciara (pronounced "Sierra", IPA: /siˈɛr.ə/),[2] is a Grammy Award-winning American singer-songwriter, record producer, dancer, fashion model, music video director, actress and soon to be fashion designer. Born in Austin, Texas, Ciara made her debut in the summer of 2004 with the Billboard number-one single "Goodies". The album Goodies was released in the United States on September 28, 2004, and in the UK on January 24, 2005. It produced three top two singles on the Billboard Hot 100, selling three million in the U.S.,[3] and over five million worldwide,[4] and earned various awards and nominations.

Ciara's second album, Ciara: The Evolution, was released in December 2006. It has spawned the Billboard Hot 100 top ten hit "Get Up", and the R&B/Hip-Hop Charts top ten hits "Promise", "Like a Boy", and "Can't Leave 'em Alone". To date, the album, which went platinum only five weeks after its release, has sold more than two million copies in the U.S. and over three million worldwide, and earned various awards and nominations.

Ciara's third studio album, Fantasy Ride, is expected to be released in the United States in March 2009. A promo single, "Go Girl", was released on September 30, 2008. The album's new lead single "Never, Ever" is set to be released January 5th, 2009, in preparation for the album's release.
Ciara!!!!!! Ciara_3
Back to top Go down
http://muzicpunkz.techno-zone.net

Ciara!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The MuzicPunkz :: The World Of Muzic :: R&B-
Jump to: