The MuzicPunkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MuzicPunkz

This forums is for all music lovers.Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday-Berthold Auerbach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beyonce Knowles!!

Go down 

Your Rating
Beyonce Knowles!! I_vote_lcap0%Beyonce Knowles!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Beyonce Knowles!! I_vote_lcap100%Beyonce Knowles!! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Prince_of_hell
Admin
Prince_of_hell

Beyonce Knowles!! Empty
PostSubject: Beyonce Knowles!!   Beyonce Knowles!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:26 pm

commonly known simply as Beyoncé, is an American R&B singer-songwriter, record producer and actress. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, she enrolled in various performing arts schools, and was first exposed to singing and dancing competitions as a child. Knowles rose to fame in the late 1990s as the lead singer of girl group Destiny's Child and went on to sell over 50 million records worldwide with the group.[2][3][4]

After a series of commercial successes with the group, Knowles released her debut solo album, Dangerously in Love, in June 2003. The album became one of the most-successful albums of that year, spawning the number-one singles "Crazy in Love" and "Baby Boy". It earned Knowles five Grammy Awards in a single night in 2004, and its reception signaled her viability as a solo artist. The disbandment of Destiny's Child in 2005 facilitated her continued success; she released her second album, B'Day, in 2006, which contained the UK number-one singles "Déjà Vu" and "Beautiful Liar", and the worldwide hit "Irreplaceable". Knowles' third solo album, I Am… Sasha Fierce, was released on November 18, 2008, and spawned the UK number-one single, "If I Were a Boy", and the US number-one hit "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)".

Beyonce Knowles!! Beyonce_12
Back to top Go down
http://muzicpunkz.techno-zone.net
Prince_of_hell
Admin
Prince_of_hell

Beyonce Knowles!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyonce Knowles!!   Beyonce Knowles!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:28 pm

7 from me...
Back to top Go down
http://muzicpunkz.techno-zone.net

Beyonce Knowles!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The MuzicPunkz :: The World Of Muzic :: R&B-
Jump to: