The MuzicPunkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MuzicPunkz

This forums is for all music lovers.Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday-Berthold Auerbach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alicia keys!!!!!

Go down 

Your Rating
Alicia keys!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%Alicia keys!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Prince_of_hell
Admin
Prince_of_hell

Alicia keys!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Alicia keys!!!!!   Alicia keys!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:18 pm

Alicia Augello Cook (born January 25, 1981), better known by her stage name Alicia Keys, is an American R&B/soul singer-songwriter, pianist, cellist, and actress. Known for her distinctive, soulful contralto voice,[2] Keys has sold over thirty million albums worldwide[3][4] and has won numerous awards, including eleven Grammy Awards, seventeen Billboard Music Awards, and five American Music Awards.

Keys' debut album Songs in A Minor was a worldwide success, selling over eleven million copies, and received five Grammy Awards in 2002, with Keys winning Best New Artist and also Song of the Year for "Fallin'". Her second studio album, The Diary of Alicia Keys, was released in 2003 and quickly became another great success worldwide selling about nine million copies and garnered Keys four Grammy Awards in 2005. After the successful Unplugged release in 2005, Keys returned to the music scene with her third studio album, As I Am, released in 2007, which has sold nearly four million copies in the United States and established her as one of the best-selling artists of the decade.

Alicia keys!!!!! Alicia_Keys_30
Back to top Go down
http://muzicpunkz.techno-zone.net

Alicia keys!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The MuzicPunkz :: The World Of Muzic :: Pop-
Jump to: