The MuzicPunkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MuzicPunkz

This forums is for all music lovers.Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday-Berthold Auerbach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Audioslave

Go down 
2 posters

Your Rating
Audioslave I_vote_lcap0%Audioslave I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Audioslave I_vote_lcap100%Audioslave I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Prince_of_hell
Admin
Prince_of_hell

Audioslave Empty
PostSubject: Audioslave   Audioslave Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:51 pm

Audioslave was an American hard rock supergroup that formed in Los Angeles, California in 2001. It consisted of ex-Soundgarden frontman and rhythm guitarist Chris Cornell and the former instrumentalists of Rage Against the Machine: Tom Morello (lead guitar), Tim Commerford (bass and backing vocals) and Brad Wilk (drums). Critics initially described Audioslave as an amalgamation of Rage Against the Machine and Soundgarden,[1] but by the band's second album, Out of Exile, noted that it had established a separate identity.

The band's trademark sound was created by blending 1970s hard rock with 1990s grunge. Moreover, Morello incorporated his well-known, unconventional guitar solos into this mix. As with Rage Against the Machine, the band prided themselves on the fact that all sounds on their albums were produced using only guitar, bass, drums and vocals; no samples were ever used.

After Audioslave released three successful albums, received three Grammy nominations, and became the first American rock band to perform an open-air concert in Cuba, Cornell issued a statement in February 2007 that he was permanently leaving the band "due to irresolvable personality conflicts as well as musical differences". As the other three members were busy with the Rage Against the Machine reunion, and Morello and Cornell had each released solo albums in 2007, Audioslave was officially disbanded.[2]

Audioslave Audioslave_31
Back to top Go down
http://muzicpunkz.techno-zone.net
dark_boy

Audioslave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audioslave   Audioslave Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:44 pm

rocking band, i gave it 8 !
Back to top Go down

Audioslave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The MuzicPunkz :: The World Of Muzic :: Alternative Rock-