The MuzicPunkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MuzicPunkz

This forums is for all music lovers.Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday-Berthold Auerbach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kelly Rowland !!!!!

Go down 

Ratings
Kelly Rowland !!!!! I_vote_lcap0%Kelly Rowland !!!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Flame Boy

Flame Boy

Kelly Rowland !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Kelly Rowland !!!!!   Kelly Rowland !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Kelendria "Kelly" Trene Rowland (born February 11, 1981) is an American R&B singer-songwriter, dancer, and occasional actress, who rose to fame as one of the founding members of the successful R&B girl group Destiny's Child, the best-selling female group of all time, according to the IFPI and SonyBMG.[1]

After a series of commercially successful releases with the group and a worldwide number-one success with rapper Nelly and "Dilemma," Rowland released her pop rock-influenced solo album Simply Deep in 2002. The album became a commercial success, eventually selling more than two million copies woldwide, and garnered three more or less successful singles, among "Stole."[2] Following the formal disbandment of Destiny's Child in 2005, Rowland's second album Ms. Kelly was released in 2007. The album spawned the international number-one single "Work" and received both a digital and physical re-release in 2008. As a solo artist, Rowland has sold more than four million albums worldwide.[2][3]

While maintaining a recording career Rowland has also gained fame for starring in several film and television productions, including a starring role in the 2004 romantic comedy The Seat Filler, a supporting role in the 2003 slasher film Freddy vs. Jason, and several guest appearances on television series such as The Hughleys and Girlfriends.

Kelly Rowland !!!!! Kelly_rowland-5589
Back to top Go down

Kelly Rowland !!!!!
Page 1 of 1