The MuzicPunkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MuzicPunkz

This forums is for all music lovers.Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday-Berthold Auerbach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eminem!!!!

Go down 

Ratings
Eminem!!!! I_vote_lcap0%Eminem!!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Flame Boy

Flame Boy

Eminem!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Eminem!!!!   Eminem!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:06 pm

[b][i]Marshall Bruce Mathers III (born October 17, 1972),[1] known by his primary stage name Eminem, or by his alter-ego Slim Shady, is an Academy Award- and Grammy Award-winning American rapper, record producer and actor.

Eminem quickly gained popularity in 1999 with his major-label debut album The Slim Shady LP. The following album, The Marshall Mathers LP, became the fastest-selling hip hop album in history,[2] followed by an increasing amount of popularity, critical praise, as well as controversy. While Eminem has won many Grammy Awards, been praised for having "verbal energy", high quality of lyricism and been ranked at #9 on MTV's list of The Greatest MCs of All Time,[3][4]#13 on the MTV's "22 Greatest Voices in Music"[5] and #82 on Rolling Stone's "The Immortals"[6] he has often been infamous for the controversy surrounding many of these lyrics, including allegations of glorifying homophobia, misogyny, and violence.[7] In 2008, the readers of Vibe Magazine voted him "The Best Rapper Alive".[8]
Eminem!!!! Eminem_6
Back to top Go down

Eminem!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The MuzicPunkz :: The World Of Muzic :: Hip Hop/Rap-
Jump to: